Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Judi Martin
    Participant

Is it possible to create a sub-folder to contain filters we use less often but still need to keep?

Myles Fraser
    Participant

My suggestion would be rather than saving a less commonly used filter to the module list saving it to the required used or company and then it will be selectable from the drop down filter list. I know this isn’t exactly what you’re looking for but it should help prevent your module list from becoming cluttered.

Judi Martin
    Participant

I don’t understand what you mean by required used or company.  The filters I wanted contained in a subfolder are for inventory use.  They aren’t filters by company but rather by part type which can be from multiple companies.

Myles Fraser
    Participant

Sorry Judi that was a typo – what I was trying to type was when saving the filter you have the option to save as and choose a user or company wide filter. You also have the option to save it to the module list which would have the filter appear under inventory or by not selecting the option to save to the module when saved it would only appear under the drop down menu by clicking filter.

There is not currently a way to setup a subfolder of filters in a company database this sounds like something you could contact your Spire partner regarding to ask about submitting a feature request.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here

error: Content is protected !!